Welcome! As a member of Friends of Casa Feliz you will be supporting our mission to promote historic preservation in Winter Park and to recognize the architectural legacy of James Gamble Rogers II, designer of Casa Feliz.
Members receive a membership card which serves as your passport to the Time Travelers network of museums and historical sites nationwide. Time Travelers was started by the Missouri History Museum so that members of historical institutions could receive exclusive benefits and privileges such as free or reduced admission, gift shop discounts, free parking, and much more.
All members will receive a pack of notecards featuring original art by Winter Park artist Don Sontag. We’d love for you to use them to spread the word about our beautiful home museum.
All members will be invited to our annual Spring Membership Breakfast , where we announce upcoming programs.
Members who join or renew at the $200 level or higher will enjoy a variety of Winter Park-centric benefits, such as free tickets for the Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour, Morse Museum, Albin Polasek Museum and Enzian Theater, plus the Southeast Reciprocal Membership program (SERM).
Membership benefits remain valid for one year from the date of purchase. For details download the membership application.
$100 - $199
- Invitations to members-only special events
- Subscription to the semi-annual Casa Feliz e-newsletter
- Free attendance to the annual member/donor breakfast
- 25% discount for exclusive programs and day trips
- Time Travelers Reciprocal Program
- Casa Feliz notecards
Your membership dues are fully tax deductible
$200 - $299
All Terra Cotta level benefits plus:
- Docent guided tour for up to 15 (by appointment)
- Two free Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour tickets
- Two free admissions to the Morse Museum
The portion of your membership dues that exceeds $36 is tax deductible.
$300 - $499
All Andalusia level benefits plus:
- Free membership to the National Trust for Historic Places
- Two free admissions to the Albin Polasek Museum
The portion of your membership dues that exceeds $76 is tax deductible.
$500 - $999
James Gamble Rogers Society:
$1,000 and above
All the Architect’s level benefits plus:
- Two free tickets to the Valentine’s Day Soiree live music fundraiser
- ·A copy of the book, The Architecture of James Gamble Rogers II
The portion of your membership dues that exceeds $246 is tax deductible.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR FRIENDS OF CASA FELIZ, A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT CORPORATION (REGISTRATION NO. CH22311) MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR BY VISITING www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.